Terms Of Service
We request our customers to thoroughly go through our terms of services and usage before signing up for our FTTH broadband plans. We reserve the right to modify, delete, update or add to any or all sections of this policy and our terms and conditions including terms of service anytime, with or without prior intimation. Customers are therefore requested to go through these from time to time.
- We provide services in accordance with the registered plan on our website. Any interruptions in service are to be reported immediately by our customers to their service representatives for accelerated resolution.
- Broadband speeds and bandwidth will be based on the terms of the plan selected by you during the registration process, and in case you want to modify this, you are requested to get in touch with our service representatives
- Bills incurred by the use of our services will be generated by the 15th of every month and invoiced to you. In case of any queries, you are requested to contact our customer service personnel
- Our ground staff will provide you technical services to the best of our abilities, but we are not deemed to be liable for failure to do so owing to reasons beyond our control
- If for any reason, the ground inspection is not favorable for providing our services, we will provide you a full refund of the installation charges within 15 working days.
- Invoices will have to be paid on or before the due date and failure to do so would incur penal charges or late fee. We also reserve the right to discontinue the provision of our services if we deem it necessary.
- You can pay us by any of the following methods:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Standing instructions on your bank account
- Payment through cheque, demand draft or pay order
- Manual payment by cash at one of our branch offices
- Online payment through NEFT or IMPS clearance
- Through phone banking
Payments by way of cheques, pay orders, or demand drafts will have to be made at National Capital Region of Delhi made in favor of UltraNet Account Number – -xxxx in xxx bank. We do not accept any outstation cheques and any such cheques addressed to us will be returned to the customer’s registered address for communication. A charge of Rs.150 shall be levied for postage and communication along with late fee charges incurred, if any.